Hi looking to join the fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuz12

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hello just joined scubaboard a couple months ago and was referred to beachcrabs by a friend. i absolutely love diving and got my advanced cert. in october. would like to join you all on your weekly night dives and weekend morning dives. i just want to get out and dive. hope to see you all soon

welcome to the beach crabs... we have a dive this saturday at 9am diving the south side of Leo if you would like to join us.

Welcome you will enjoy it here. I would say we have one this weekend but looks like he beat me to it. hope to see you there. or if not there on one of the other dives soon.

oh man you bet at 9 am southside of leo....never dove leo before buddy has and heard it was pretty good. any chance of directions or actually where to go once i get down there just in case i get lost or have trouble. also i noticed that the weekend dives are two tanks? woooo thanks guys!

Park on PCH next to the stairs across from the Park entrence.

Welcome. BeachCrabs is a very active group --- on-line, here, and with diving...

Look forward to meeting you at one of the dives.

Should someone tell him that we only wear pink suits now? or should we wait until he meets us in person?

Maybe because I'm so used to diving in pink, but I thought everyone wears pink suits?

Am I wrong?

Has tax season ended already? :11:

Welcome! Apparently pink is the official color now.. oh and we have to synchronize underwater too!

Don't do what I did the first time I met some crabs to dive... forget my weights!

Back
Top Bottom