Hi lite video of saturdays dive on the Papoose and Aeolis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The link doesn't work for me. :(

Thanks Capt. To late to change the title but it is noted in the grey matter. Thanks for a great weekend. We all had a blast. I wish I could have made sunday but that's how it goes sometimes.

Great video and a by the looks of it a nice dive! Thanks for posting. That was the last day of good vis for June I think. I got there on the 6-8 and the pool was closed.

Great video and a by the looks of it a nice dive! Thanks for posting. That was the last day of good vis for June I think. I got there on the 6-8 and the pool was closed.

That was last Saturday, July 6th. There was a weird dirty mid layer of water, then the temp dropped to 70 at 80 feet and the water was clear and chilly. It was a little dark because the sun could not get through that dirty water on top. On weds we did the sub and the blue water had moved in on top, 100+ feet of viz until 80' then the cold green water was on the bottom. It was still great viz, but not warm blue water.

Randy, I really hate you hurt your back Sunday morning. Bright side is that Kate and Patrick were spot on even without your counsel.

Randy, I really hate you hurt your back Sunday morning. Bright side is that Kate and Patrick were spot on even without your counsel.

Yeah it sounded like they had a great time. First time I have ever let Kate dive without me in the ocean. I knew she would be fine with Patrick, you and Al on board. She really is becoming a great diver, she just needs some more dives to develop her confidence and skills.

Looking forward to hittin it in a couple weeks with you again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom