Hi, it's your instructor calling....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love diving with my OW instructor. I stop by the shop pretty regularly to check out upcoming trips. He'll tell me about planned ones he hasn't posted yet. I go every chance I get. I love my instructors and the other divers at the shop.

Most of my students, at least the ones that aren't gonne be just warm water divers and never dive near here, I give my name and e-mail and Facebook links. I invite them to become FB friends and then send them an invite to my FB dive group.
Most have joined and quite a few have been out on pleasure dives with me.
I offer, if they don't want, I can't force them....

Id say out of my dive class there were 5 students. 1 of which is a regular diver in which we cross paths quiet regularly. The other was my girlfriend who no longer dives. and the other 3 I guess just dropped off the face of the earth.

I did go diving with the classes alot and just let them do their own thing as I was not wanting to be a distraction and it worked out really well. Problem is though as I advanced in my skills of diving I longed to break away from the 20 feet dives and into my comfort zone of 40 to 60 feet.

Id say as I read another poster mention earlier a lot of divers get a vacation planned and decide that scuba diving that reef would be cool. They then get certified and go dive the reef then dont give it a second thought after words.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom