Hi! I'm Vic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smb

Registered
Reaction score
I've never tried driving... Can you believe that? I live in the Philippines and I've never even been more than about 6 inches under the water!! (I'm a British expat, by the way. Been here for just over 10 years now...)

I think my profile pretty much covers most of my interests.

I love art and I love nature. My main interest in this site is looking at all those lovely photos!

I'm still using the Coppermine Photo Galleries on my own website (mainly because I can't afford Photopost PHPP just yet.) Anyway, I'd appreciate a few underwater shots and if you do post anything on the artfreaks.com "Photographers' Gallery," please include a link back to your user gallery here.

Happy posting!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! If you have any questions or interest in diving, I'm sure you'll find a lot of help on this board. Otherwise, enjoy the photos -I know I sure do...
...there are definitely a lot of talented photographers on here!

Welcome to the ScubaBoard. There is all kinds of great information through out this web site. The people I have met have been great.
Happy diving!!
Docmojo

Welcome to the board!

Joe

hi there vic and welcome to the board! dive safe :)

smb:
You got me thinking... This diving malarky sounds like fun!!
Oh, I wouldn't call it fun...............I'd call it thrilling, addictive, a blast, the best time you've ever had in your life! But I wouldn't call it fun........Welcome to SB! The most fun you can have when you're not diving! :D

Man,if you're gonna live there, you need to try the other world there. :11:

:cowboy: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Thanks for all the greets!!

I'm not quite ready for diving - but it's definitely on my agenda when time, money - and other commitments permit... I'll certainly be back on the forums for advice when that time comes!

Meanwhile, I'll be dropping by from time to time and having a good drool at all those lovely pictures in the gallery!

Welcome to the board......still think you should seriously consider trying it out. If you hang around here, I bet you will be wet before long.

SkyBird

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom