Hi from Lake Tahoe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scstjohn

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, I joined the board recently. I have been diving for more years than I like to admit. I learned in the bad old days, getting my first cardboard C cards in 1968 (NAUI and NASDS). My old equipment is now considered "Vintage", but I also dive with the latest.

Current certifications include, PADI AI, NACD and NSS-CDS Full Cave. Given that there are few cave systems in Tahoe, I am working on deep tek.

Hey John, welcome to SB, I have heard some good thing about diving Tahoe, I hope to dive there someday.
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

I'm sure you can add a lot here. Hope you like it.

:) don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

scstjohn:
Hi, I joined the board recently. I have been diving for more years than I like to admit. I learned in the bad old days, getting my first cardboard C cards in 1968 (NAUI and NASDS). My old equipment is now considered "Vintage", but I also dive with the latest.

Current certifications include, PADI AI, NACD and NSS-CDS Full Cave. Given that there are few cave systems in Tahoe, I am working on deep tek.

Welcome to the board. I didn't get to dive Tahoe, but I dove Fallen Leaf Lake, which is right to the south. I've never seen so many sunken row boats before. It was fun, but cold. Again, greets!

Hi and welcome to SB.

I dive Tahoe just about every weekend. If you ever need a dive buddy drop me a line.

Best Regards,
Merlin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom