Hi from Denver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robanna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm hoping to do some local diving this summer and just thought I'd say hi and get to know some of you before then.
I have to kids under 2 so local's about all I'll be able to do (unless it's Jacksonville when we visit the wife's family).

Rob

Welcome to Scubaboard!! Not a whole lot of fun diving here in the Denver area, most ppl make the trip to Blue Hole NM about 5.5 hrs. But if you have a local spot in mind, it would be news. I guess during the Summer some do dives at Quincy or Aurora res. i think

Welcome, hope you can join us at Blue Hole for some dives sometime :)

As they say on "Price is Right"

Come on Down!!!

Love to meet and dive with ya!!

Welcome to the ScubaBoard and RMO's. Chattfield Res is used a lot for training,but viz can be a bear. Up north Carter and Horsetooth are diveable but viz again can be low.
Dry suit diving is preferable if your going to any depth.
The Blue Hole is by far the best in the area, I'm aware of. Just wish it wasn't so far from FTC.

Thanks for the tips. I was hoping that a 7 mm suit in july and aug would be enough (since I don't dive dry).
Maybe I can talk the wife into a trip to BH.

BTW, what non-diving/kid friendly things are there to do around Blue Hole?
That might help sway the wife.

Besides talking with groups of divers and driving around Santa Rosa, not much. My wife and daughter find Santa Rosa rather dull. Good Luck!

7mm will be fine at Blue Hole.

The social scene in the parking lot during surface intervals is fun. Kind of like tailgating at a ball game.
You can get good margarita's at Joseph's restaurant!
Some of the motels have pools and jacuzzis. There is a town lake next to Blue Hole with some water slides. Sante Fe isn't too far away.

Divedoggie, I can't believe you would refer those kids to the Duck Pond City Lake!!!! Hey kids if your foot gets stuff in any muck, don't worry it's only duck pooooo....LMAO

Back
Top Bottom