Hi from Cape Town, South Africa

Anyone interested in pushing for a Nauticam housing to fit the Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K & 12K

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russ, which shop do you dive with? I’m wondering who’s left. There was a shop in Sea Point I used across from the Adelphi Shopping Center. And Pisces near Simonstown. Miss the diving…
Yes, we dive with Pisces, when we build up the courage to get cold....

Hello Russ and welcome to SB!!!

We are actually neighbors!! You can walk out of your house and walk straight north and you will arrive at my front door in few months in Tripoli, Libya :)

I look forward to your contributions in video and I am sure that I'll learn a great deal from you.

P.S. You have yet to dive and make videos in Libya.
Hi BoltSnap
No, have not dived anywhere in the Med, how is the diving there?

Hi BoltSnap
No, have not dived anywhere in the Med, how is the diving there?

It is temperate waters but it gets up to 29C surface water temp. in August in Libya. Lots of antiquities and wrecks spanning all civilizations from pre-Pheonician times to WWI and WWII to modern wrecks and even parts of ancient cities buried underwater in 5 - 10 meters of water. Most of it is undiscovered and undocumented.

Yes, we dive with Pisces, when we build up the courage to get cold....

Trust me False Bay is not cold. Come join us in Jersey for a New Year’s dive. It’s only cold when you can’t close your valves after the dive because you lose sensation in all your fingers!

"Howdy" from Texas, which is about as far away from SA as can be. I look forward to learning from your experiences.

Back
Top Bottom