hi from another newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

llrjhansen

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I was looking around on the internet to find info. on ear infections due to diving and found you all. Just did my first dives in Playa del carmen after getting certified in the cold ponds of Wisconsin.

Also, does anyone have any info. on any good diving anywhere around Marco Island Fl. After last week diving I am hooked!!!

Welcome to these fora.

Since I only been with these fora a few days, I am not really qualified to welcome people. :D

What I can tell you, the few threads I've read so far and the organizational layout, I am really impressed with this site.

on your ear infections try doc pro plugs i dive in cold water in northern idaho and they help me

Welcome to the board!

Joe

A warm welcome to you from the chilly waters of Washington State.

Sea ya!

Try our Florida forum, too.

:cowboy2: don

llrjhansen:
Hi,
I was looking around on the internet to find info. on ear infections due to diving and found you all. Just did my first dives in Playa del carmen after getting certified in the cold ponds of Wisconsin.

Also, does anyone have any info. on any good diving anywhere around Marco Island Fl. After last week diving I am hooked!!!

Hey From a Wisconsin diver,
Welcome to the site and good luck on diving,if your ever up for a LakeMichigan Wreck dive hit me up,We dive most weekens off Portwashington North and south!
dive safe,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom