Hi fellow divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christina

Reaction score
ok so I am new to this...
My Name is Christina and I belong to several dive clubs in the Boston area.
I have a dry suit and like to lobster in Gloucester and Rockport
but I have to admit I do not like the cold ! So winter diving is put aside for skiing instead. I have been fortunate enough to scuba in Bonaire, Caymans, Florida Keys, Cozumel and do some wreck diving in North Carolina. I have many places yet to explore like Turks/Caicos, Australia, Hawaii ...Those are the locations that immediately come to mind but there are others. I will get there someday...I will -I will -I will!!!! Some of my friends are already emailing away on this site and they told me about it -so thought I would give it a try. It's always nice to chat with folks who have a common interest/passion
drop me a line:)

welcome to the board!

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
Sounds like you know Spectre, so you already have met one of the regulars.

Hmm... technically she may actually be an official NELD member. I think we're going to need to check the unwritten bylaws to see if you can reach official status before actually signing up on the board? She's a member of the Metrowest dive club, and was lured into the hypnotic draw of NELD when she saw notabob and I at John Harvards during the big NELD get together there!

so which one is she?

hopefully not the bald one :eek:ut:

Welcome to the boards! I am leaving for the Turks & Caicos Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes! :D

Welcome to the board Christina
:)

Christina once bubbled...
ok so I am new to this...
My Name is Christina and I belong to several dive clubs in the Boston area.
I have a dry suit and like to lobster in Gloucester and Rockport
but I have to admit I do not like the cold ! So winter diving is put aside for skiing instead. I have been fortunate enough to scuba in Bonaire, Caymans, Florida Keys, Cozumel and do some wreck diving in North Carolina. I have many places yet to explore like Turks/Caicos, Australia, Hawaii ...Those are the locations that immediately come to mind but there are others. I will get there someday...I will -I will -I will!!!! Some of my friends are already emailing away on this site and they told me about it -so thought I would give it a try. It's always nice to chat with folks who have a common interest/passion
drop me a line:)

That is really cool we have had similiar experiences and future interests also. I've dove in Grand Cayman and Cozumel too (BVI also) and I too have on my future list Hawaii and Australia.

I've spent many summers in Wilmington(spelling?) North Carolina and Little River South Carolina as well as Myrtle Beach as a kid. However, I never even dreamed of diving back then. I didn't get the bug till I saw divers donning gear and entering the water in Monterey California. I want to visit the Florida keys and go back and visit all my relatives in my Mom's home town in South Carolina and do some diving there perhaps in the next 2 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom