Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you start feeling better soon Foo!

Wow, thanks, everyone! You made my day, maybe I was fishing!! I appreciate the good wishes, just forgive my typos while I mend, please! Thanks again.

Wow! You must have truly missed us. Not a single word in response to Frank's jab. :)

Wow! You must have truly missed us. Not a single word in response to Frank's jab. :)

Jab!? I thought it was a compliment. :kiss2:

Yes Sir... That's my Gal ! :crafty:

Welcome back, Teri! Hope you mend quickly. I've missed you too.
:hugs: :kiss2:

I haven't spent much time on the scubaboard either, but check in and read a bit every now and then, will have to dust off the new drysuit after Christmas and see what all the hype of cold dry diving is about.... :D

Foo, we'll be up near your neck of the woods tonight, taking about 40 kids from the church in vans to see the Lights @ Santa Land. Hope you have a great Christmas and the pain goes away soon, tell Fooman I says Howdy and Merry Christmas!

tony

Hi Teri....always miss your late night or early morning posts:wink: glad you are on the mend...I am going to Cozumel at the end of the month I will dive one for ya:D

LaCuda andI just got back fro two weeks on Coz. Little cool a couple of days. All in all a great trip. The highlight was a 14' great hammerhead. Have a ball, Ann. :D

PS: Teri, glad you are mending well!

LaCuda andI just got back fro two weeks on Coz. Little cool a couple of days. All in all a great trip. The highlight was a 14' great hammerhead. Have a ball, Ann. :D

PS: Teri, glad you are mending well!

I saw the video on the scubatoys forum lucky you....I told Christi to hold that big guy for me until I get down there....that is a rare sighting in Cozumel.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom