Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sorry I've been awol lately- had a benign nerve tumor removed from my wrist a few wks ago and am experiencing a lot of pain from one finger in particular- can't type well and havent felt much like sitting at puter too much. Not fishing for sympathy, just explaining my absence. Love to all my friends here, can't wait to dive w you again-
Teri

Foo!!

We have missed you also.

So sorry to hear of your recent medical procedure and the post op discomfort. I hope you get to feeling better real soon so you can get back on line more.

Thanks for dropping by to let us know what's been happening. Take good care and keep us posted to your progress.

:) Alan

Sorry to hear about that Teri. Now, let's go dive!

Hi...nice to hear from you...hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Great to have you back, hope to see you diving soon as well.

I empathize about the medical concerns, too. I've been absent from diving for the last month or so (kidney stones. Two minor surgical procedures. A real scream...literally!) But I'm all better now, so I'm looking for some dives. The good point is that SB and fellow swampers enabled me to keep sane by chatting about diving even though I couldn't get underwater.

I don't know how you managed, Foo! Get well soon.

Welcome back, Foo !

Glad you're on the mend :)

I wondered why you hadn't been posting. I hope you get well soon, Don't type just sit back and read and realize how many friends you have in the TSD! We love you Foo! Take it easy!!!!:kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom