hi everyone new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE

I have just past my padi advanced in jamaica and i have done about twenty dives i was wondering does anybody know anywere in alcudia majorca were there is a dive centre they can recomend, love the site.

welcome to the board!

Howdy from Texas.
Sorry I don't have the info to answer your question. I'm sure someone in the neighiborhood will have an answer for you.
enjoy the board.
DSAO,
Larry

:dance: Sounds like you've had a nice warm introduction to diving - good on you!

I can't answer your question but I'm sure that someone can (and will!).

This Board is full of intelligent minds (well, we think so anyway!) who are always willing to share their knowledge.

Happy, safe diving!

congrats on your advance c card.......Keep it real keep it safe:)

Hiya Stephen,

greetings from another new member....!
Not too sure about Majorca dive centres but if Balearic Islands in general are of interest then I can recommend an operation on Menorca. Dive Cala Blanca on the south east tip are a great bunch. They taught me to dive and got me very addicted!
Its a friendly team who I think would be ideal for someone with your level of experience. They're on the web, www.divecalablanca.com

Cheers
Dave

Howdy and welcome to the boards from another new member !

Back
Top Bottom