hi everyone new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stephen2000 once bubbled...
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE

I have just past my padi advanced in jamaica and i have done about twenty dives i was wondering does anybody know anywere in alcudia majorca were there is a dive centre they can recomend, love the site.

Which shop - where do you recommend someone dive in Jamaica? I'll be there in 14 more days and have been looking for a shop that won't just do discover scuba but will take my dad and I on something more real :)

Welcome! My old shop in the UK runs regular (well a couple of times a year) to Mallorca - one of the DM's live half the year out there (there cold half in the UK!). You could try them:
Scubadoo

Thanks guys and girls for the warm welcome its a previled and honour.

On the subject of diving in Jamaica i went with Sandals and the diving was part of the holiday i was quit disapointed as the reef and sea life was not up to much but i think it was because of the free diving that it was in such a state.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom