Hi All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just recently created an account here on ScubaBoard, but I have been a reader and diver for some time now.

A quick intro about me. I have been diving for around 10 years now and became an instructor in 2007. I migrated from Virginia to the sunny Florida Keys a year or so ago, and am now excited to be employed at the History of Diving Museum in Islamorada. Hopefully I will be able to keep people updated about the Museum on the thread under Vintage Diving Equipment, but I also hope to use all the knowledge and experience of the board for some research projects I am undertaking.

Not sure what my entire intro should entail, but I always love to get suggestions on reading material- anything diving! I am also hoping to put together an exhibit in the museum about women in diving, so if anyone knows about female divers I need to include, let me know!

Thanks!

Alyssa

Hello,

I have just recently created an account here on ScubaBoard, but I have been a reader and diver for some time now.

A quick intro about me. I have been diving for around 10 years now and became an instructor in 2007. I migrated from Virginia to the sunny Florida Keys a year or so ago, and am now excited to be employed at the History of Diving Museum in Islamorada. Hopefully I will be able to keep people updated about the Museum on the thread under Vintage Diving Equipment, but I also hope to use all the knowledge and experience of the board for some research projects I am undertaking.

Not sure what my entire intro should entail, but I always love to get suggestions on reading material- anything diving! I am also hoping to put together an exhibit in the museum about women in diving, so if anyone knows about female divers I need to include, let me know!

Thanks!

Alyssa

Welcome! Sounds great and look forward to reading some of your posts. :D

howdy and welcome...been to and love the history of diving museum...good luck.

Back
Top Bottom