heyyyy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDoubleJ

Reaction score
whats up people? this is kinda a long shot but does anybody know any good places in orlando to get certified. Been wanting to for a while and tax return is the perfect time to go ahead and do it
thanks jj

Hey JJ,

check out the Florida Conch Divers forum...
Them locals usually know their stuff.

Laurens

Hey and Welcome. My friend is doing the same thing shes going to get certified as soon as she gets her taxes back. Good Thinking!

Good to have you join us...

Ask on our Florida forum - you'll get a lot of good advice.

:bandit_2: don

Greetings and welcome to ScubaBoard !

Is there a better way to spend a tax return ??? (I THINK NOT)

Congrats JJ ,and the best to you on your certification!

Cheers.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. In answer to your question...well, looks like it's been pretty well covered!

Sea you on the beach!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

TheDoubleJ - I would have recommended Kiss Pro Dive Shop but since they changed hands they dive into pants pockets more than underwater these days.

There is an instructor their named Shane but the name of the shop eludes me. PM BaitedStorm for the name of the shop.

Scuba Aqua Girl - Maryland? My family vacationed there all the time when I was a little ocean addict. I remember the surf in Ocean City crashing over my head but I think I was only 4' back then. I'd love to hear about the diving that is up there. I remember the ocean being a aweful brown color though and the bay worse. Hence the move to the humid subtropical clear blue waters.

TheDoubleJ:
whats up people? this is kinda a long shot but does anybody know any good places in orlando to get certified. Been wanting to for a while and tax return is the perfect time to go ahead and do it
thanks jj
Oh, yeah, JJ! Castaway Scuba on the East side of town, Colonial near 417.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom