Hey Y'all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When this thread is all said and done, I'm gonna be broke! LOL

Originally Posted by snepdiver
The best dive buddies are girls.

Originally Posted by Denisegg
Why...that goes without saying...
03.gif

mmmm Andreas is a pretty good buddie.....lolol eh Denise..hehe

mmwal.... hey there is another girl diver in your neck of the woods. Her name is AuTgrDvr. She is a fun Gal to dive with and hang out for after dive debriefings. U should look her up and say hello.
Yeah, I know AuTgrDvr pretty well. She and I were dive buddies and roomies on a trip to Bonaire last summer. We have done several dives together since then and have definitely met up for a few happy hours during the non-diving season....but thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by snepdiver
The best dive buddies are girls.

Originally Posted by Denisegg
Why...that goes without saying...
03.gif

mmmm Andreas is a pretty good buddie.....lolol eh Denise..hehe

Why...that goes without saying...:wink:

Welcome MW,

Another Bham diver here as well. Check out Scuba Ventures in Vestavia if you get a chance. My original shop, Dive Site, closed and I started going to SV.

They have monthly meetings with guest experts and interesting subjects.

See ya at Bluewater sometime.

Beck

Thanks to everyone for the warm thanks. I've already got 1 new dive buddy. If you're in the Pensacola/Navarre area and want to dive, give me a yell! LIVES4SHARKS, I repair Xray and CT and PET/CT in the area.... I'm radioactive. :)

Back
Top Bottom