Hey Y'all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with CMUFieldHockey8 on Friday at Navarre Beach we had a great time... And only 100 yards to the bar after the dive.... Life is good!

Hey all,
I am from north Alabama, River City..aka Decatur. We dive all over the place, including the Tennessee river when we can get a boat. It is a low vis adventure. We also go to ABWA and Martha's and of course the Gulf and more. We were at Vortex for the springfest...we even made tee's for it! I wear it proudly! earlier in this thread someone said that there were no strict rules on what and where ya dive...so true, we stayed there at Vortex, went to the gulf and got a few wreck dives in and then returned back to Vortex to get a dive in that late afternoon...Well most returned to dive vortex,...and then a morning dive Sunday and back home...at the time I didn't know about SB being there. In the fall I will have to make a point to go around and meet all of these FINE folks! you all sound like a blast!!!! and if you see a diver in mostly black and pink with a guy who looks like the former wrestler/gov. of Minnesota without the freaky skullitt hair....that would be us, Buzz and myself.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Scubasheree. We would love to have you and Buzz join us in October!! :)

Now you haven't been around long enough to start raising.....ummmm yeah...:wink:

.....although you are from "Tusca loser" :rofl3:

OH MY OH MY OH MY!!!!
534748740_3e192ce71e.jpg

Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom