Hey S. Swampers...are you busy Sat.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I hear a rumor that the water temps have finally hit 70º! Alot of us have been out of the water all winter so we haven't been having our regularly scheduled programs. And I miss you guys!

So how about meeting at Twin Lakes this Saturday? Beast and I will be there around noon. ChrisPete, SwampThing, and a couple new divers we've met are planning to be there. I've got the fish crackers packed and my gear sure needs the salt rinsed out of it!

Hope to see you on Swampers Point...

Let's start a list to add to...

Dee and Beast
ChrisPete and 4-5 shop folks
SwampThing
Daylight - DM'ing first
couple newbies?
T.P.H. - after 3pm

Just returned from Houston Hammerheads meeting. Several people from that group will be out Saturday.

Dee,
I'll be DMing an OW class there Saturday. I'll drop by and visit. Look forward to hearing about Roatan.
Larry

Looks like I will have 4-5 people in tow from the shop, maybe more if I get on the ball and make a few calls tomorrow afternoon. We're planning on leaving the shop at 10am, so we should be there around noonish. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Back
Top Bottom