Hey ladies... isn't this the truth or what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mapquest before I leave the house to drive places I dont know - my wife thinks I am a navigation master because she never see's me refer to my research.

:::..looking guiltily at the floor by the back door....slinking off...:::

Oh yeh, i forgot about mapquest, i then try to imagine the route (by numbers and distances) prior to going, but always have the paperwork handy if i need it.

Colin, i know why you are sulking off to the back door, you were playing in that clay bed again looking for more teeth (pizza slices) and brought an awful mess into the house - shame on you!

Remember tail squarely between the legs as you sulk off now! The occasional look over you shoulder to see if it was all just a big joke being told off.

Man i want to own a dog again! Stupid no money, hot/humid state, no areas to walk dogs in Orlando, roommates and work every day........

simbrooks:
Man i want to own a dog again! Stupid no money, hot/humid state, no areas to walk dogs in Orlando, roommates and work every day........

I would give you my shephard but Ontario Diver would be very upset. He is 110lbs of black and tan. Very good boy. The dog, I'm talking about the dog.

cobaltbabe:
I would give you my shephard but Ontario Diver would be very upset. He is 110lbs of black and tan. Very good boy. The dog, I'm talking about the dog.
Its also a little far and a nice friendly border to cross.

One day i will have one again - i was dog-sitting this weekend and had such a good time, except that there is nowhere you can really take a dog around here. Maybe when i move up north.

Dogs have owners,

Cats have staff!

the metaphore with men and women still holds.

Just a thought, if we could lick the parts of ourselfs that cats and dogs, would we still go through the greef of a relationship, I know women and men who would say no!!!
I think Cancun Mark might be one of the few individules who can, or so he likes to think! :11ztongue

I use Mapquest and GPS. No navigator for me at this time and some areas it isn't safe to ask for directions unless you are the size of the Governor of California.

Back
Top Bottom