Hey ladies... isn't this the truth or what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Finally someone who has it right!

men and dogs should scare the bejeezus out of them and chase them up a tree!

Now I know why my wife doesnt understand the commands: COME...SIT...LIE DOWN...OBEY.

All this time I thought it was my delivery!

Does this mean that women wander off and become loyal to whoever will give them food and not come back for many days? Does this also mean that women will tear up furniture cloth etc with their claws or of course hack up hair balls after preening themselves all day?? :wink:

It is often said that if men could do what dogs can do (being that flexible), that they wouldnt need women quite as much!

simbrooks:
Does this mean that women wander off and become loyal to whoever will give them food and not come back for many days? Does this also mean that women will tear up furniture cloth etc with their claws or of course hack up hair balls after preening themselves all day?? :wink:

It is often said that if men could do what dogs can do (being that flexible), that they wouldnt need women quite as much!

After all who would tell them how to get places. After all none of you ask for directions!!!

But they also all know and respond to their names.

They also do lots of things on request.
Dogs answer to command, cats require more respect and are much more likely to a polite request. :D

cobaltbabe:
After all who would tell them how to get places. After all none of you ask for directions!!!
I have a compass, map, the sun (in the daytime) and usually road signs - who needs a co-pilot who cant read a map :11:

I must be one of the few who does ask if i am lost or not sure if i am on the right track - call me a cog or a dat.

Dogs follow orders, but cats dont - that is the only simularity (sp?) that i can see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom