Hey HID guys... was this a good deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
eBay HID

Looked like it to me - I want it for the light head, not so much for the O-Ring-esque cannister. I looked and looked for what FTP on a new 10 W HID (new style) head was going for, but I couldn't find it, and I didn't want to pass this up (as it was listed for about an hour) so I pounced on it.

Plus, when I eBay her gigantic light cannon, my aggregate will likely be about $125 or less. Not too shabby.

Thinking of sending the head to Stealth for a cannister and batt, as I believe he's having a summer sale.

Now wifie (#1 dive buddy) will have a light so I can stop with the neck strain and we can better communicate. I'm pretty fired up about this. Hopefully I can get her into the whole light as standard gear thing.

Someone who knows, please tell me I didn't get jacked.

Thanks -

K

10watt HID with Integrated Goodman Handle with bulb slug, ballast, socket, bulb, test tube and cord ...
USD 437 on the EE website
SG 845 on the Halcyon Singapore website

i kinda remembered something between 250-275 when stealth dive had it.

Back
Top Bottom