Hey...Grapevine Scuba sure gets around!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And the moss is even green (not blue) like the first batch of shirts.

Hehehe, I'm gonna order me up some of these stickers and next month when I'm down Cozumel way I'm gonna leave my mark.

With the captains permission of course... :mean:

How's this for an idea...

Pack an extra new TSDT shirt or two on your trip, and if the DM/Captain do a really superb job, offer them a shirt with their tip and induct them into the team?

I am taking a shirt on our trip to Coz in October for the shop owner.

She is going to make at least one dive with us, and considering she is an ex-pat from Texas she will be our next ex-pat member of the team.

Thanks for creating the link yall.

TwoBit

Tom...Are you talking about Christi? Blue XTSea? I just found out recently she's from Austin!

That is who I am talking about.

I told her if she could make a dive with us I would induct her into the group.

I'm taking her a T-shirt too.

TwoBit

I heard about Christi from Catch22 who heard about her from you (TwoBit). I've been in email contact with her and most likely will book our trips with here as well.

I dove with Blue XT Sea Diving / Christi in August and it was a great experience. She was very patient answering the barrage of emails I sent her prior to the trip and the dives she took us on were great. I hope your experiences with her are as good as mine.

Enjoy your trip.

-Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom