Hey...Grapevine Scuba sure gets around!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...to the Grapevine crew for leaving your mark. Which makes me think...do we have a TSDT sticker so we can leave our mark?

Jim

Also in Dee's pic is a sticker from the Great Corn Desert Scuba Club, Springfield, IL.

...congrats to the Great Corn Desert crew as well...Anyone else out there wanna chime in? Come on, tell us about your sticker and your story.

Yea, the shop owner's girlfriend and a group made the trip around 6 months ago. Grapevine is a great local shop that makes all welcome and CB, the owner is always willing to chew over any dive or bike subject. They are either diving or riding the motorcycles.
TSDT sticker. Saw the T-shirt on the wall of the ping pongl room at Cocoview. Wonder where that came from?

MakoSince70 once bubbled...
Saw the T-shirt on the wall of the ping pongl room at Cocoview. Wonder where that came from?

Umm...uhh...Gee....I cannot tell a lie.....Tony did it! :wink: :eek:ut: There's also one of our Swamper stickers on their office door.

TSDT stickers are available on our online store that TwoBitTxn set up for us with Cafepress.

TwoBit will have to give us the direct link. I went to Cafepress.com but couldn't find us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom