Hey everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubachris743

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, my name is Chris. Im originally from upstate Ny(rochester) but now stationed down in Little rock Arkansas( Air-Force). Been Diving since 2007 and open water certified since 2008. All of my diving as been fresh water mainly in the St.Lawrence river on multiple shipwrecks. My parents and I have booked a vacation to Bonaire this August so Im extremely excited for that. Im sure thats gonna make me want to plan a trip somewhere every year after! If anyone else is from the area, let me know. I just got my new tank in and ordered my new dive computer -Galileo luna. Would love to splash prior to going to Bonaire to test it out.

Anyone in the local area want to sneak in a dive this month? Like my intro says, I'm going to Bonaire in August and want to try out my new computer. Let me know! Thanks- Chris

Welcome to Scuba Board Scubachris743! Bonaire is a great choice for a dive vacation! We have a group heading to Bonaire September 5-12, Divi Dive :) There is a demo day in Glencoe, AL this weekend (not sure how far away you are) where there will be plenty of people diving. I am going to try and make it down on Saturday. PM me if interested in more details.

Hey Chris,
Good to see a fellow upstate New Yorker, I received my certification at the st.Lawrence river (1000 islands) and have dove that river more times than I can count, I originally from Syracuse, cheers!

thanks for the welcome. I wish I could make that drive this weekend. 7 hours is a bit of reach with other things going on. Thanks for the offer tho!

Welcome to Scuba Board Scubachris743! Bonaire is a great choice for a dive vacation! We have a group heading to Bonaire September 5-12, Divi Dive :) There is a demo day in Glencoe, AL this weekend (not sure how far away you are) where there will be plenty of people diving. I am going to try and make it down on Saturday. PM me if interested in more details.

---------- Post added July 6th, 2015 at 07:10 PM ----------

Thats awesome. I've been diving up in the 1000 islands for years now. Love that place. Hope to own a home up there one day :)

Hey Chris,
Good to see a fellow upstate New Yorker, I received my certification at the st.Lawrence river (1000 islands) and have dove that river more times than I can count, I originally from Syracuse, cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom