Hey BrazilNut - what's your deal, man?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
TheBrazilNut

I responded to your ad found at this link: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/classifieds-regulators/324409-atomic-b2-din.html

I sent PayPal on 2/24. FEBRUARY 24. Not a peep from you.

You closed the for sale thread on 2/25 - indicating you received payment and were satisfied with the deal.

Nearly three weeks later - No regulator.

I've sent you PM's on ScubaBoard. No response.

I've eMailed you at your PayPal address. Nada.

I'm going to PayPal tonight and filing a dispute.

Why are you ignoring me? Why are you behaving this way, man? What's your deal?

---
Ken

Last edited:
WOW. The seller is not a new SB member and has a positive trader rating of 15. I wonder if something could have happened to him, like a medical emergency. Since you have his real name and address, have you tried googling his name to see if you could find a phone number?

WOW. The seller is not a new SB member and has a positive trader rating of 15. I wonder if something could have happened to him, like a medical emergency. Since you have his real name and address, have you tried googling his name to see if you could find a phone number?

He last checked in here on March 9th (7 days ago).

He's also on TDS and checked in there three days ago: The Deco Stop

He last checked in here on March 9th (7 days ago).

He's also on TDS and checked in there three days ago: The Deco Stop

Interesting. I looked at the seller's posting history and it seems he has only posted to the classifieds.
Several years ago I had this happen on an ebay purchase. No merchandise and the seller would not respond. I filed a fraud report with ebay, and the seller had the merchandise in the mail within 24 hours.

I have purchased from him in the past. I don't remember if it was through SB or TDS though. It went smoothly. I sure hope nothing has happened to him.

Send the local police to his house to do a welfare check. Very easy to do

Dude responds to PayPal or they pull cash from his account and give it to me. If his account is drained (most likely scenario with a no-no like this) PayPal shuts him down and sends my money back.

Either way, I'm not chasing this guy. I've done thousands of these transactions - nearly all of them with respectful, honest, high-integrity, good communicating folks.

Its very rare to run into a guy like this. Its quite safe doing business in forums like this.

---
Ken

I'm glad to hear you still have confidence in him.
Surely things have a way of sorting themselves out.
Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom