Hey All Looking for Buddy Dayton Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KingViper

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Been awhile since I've posted but my name is Bryan and i live in the dayton area. I am currently looking for a new dive buddy for weekends and Monday diving. My current dive buddy is currently in Iraq and not really sure when he will be back.

I haven't been diving in about 6 months and I really am missing it. Let me know if anyone is interested in a obtaining a new dive buddy lol.

Just a little about myself:

32 M, married, no kids and open water certified. I own a Plumbing franchise in dayton and weekends and mondays are my best dive days. I dive for rec not competition. Male or female doesn't matter, just looking to have fun diving again. Recently had all of my gear serviced and it's ready to go!

Emailing me would probably be best since I really don't check here too often but I do stop in from time to time.

Thanks!

maskcollector77@yahoo.com

Bryan S.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom