Hey A.J.!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Who was the winner of the inaugural Brickyard 400 run at Indianapolis motor speedway?

I was there and I don't remember that one.

No O-Ring...I'm sorry, but sheep (unfortunately for some) were not in the running of that event.

OK!! No exam!! at least not any time soon!!
No diving in a shorty!! Santa is bringing me a 7 mm.
O-ring and CK ~ both of you know way to much about saved by the bell!!
O-ring ~ watch your back!! you have been warned about the age jokes!!
BTW - Bessie won!!
- A J

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
O-ring and CK ~ both of you know way to much about saved by the bell!!
- A J

They are just scratching the surface....the really sickening fact is my High School (and I hate to admit this) had an undergroud cult that worshiped saved by the bell. Some of the stuff that happened on the show, they tried to recreate in our school. It was fairly selective though because it was an all guys school. NO, I was NOT part of this cult.....O.K. bash away.....

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
You need therapy!!
- A J

What in the hell was "Saved by the Bell"? I must have been out on really hot dates while you guys were "dreaming" about Kelly. HAAAAHAAAAA .... were you still playing with your mathbox cars, watching for signs of chin fuzz and popping your first pimples?
:eek:ut:

They're hot-wheels damnit!!!! And they are still COOL!!!

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...

watching for signs of chin fuzz... ?
:eek:ut:

I was doing that this week. I shouldn't admit this but I tried to grow a goatee this week...let's just say it didn't work out that well and is gone now. :(

Chad

AJ,

How did you like the test I came up with for you yesterday?

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom