Hey 5060 users!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Wildcard! Weren't you going to ask a question about your 5060 and macro mode? It's killing me now knowing why it doesn't display correctly!

I just tried it out of the case and it dosen't work right there either.

hmmm....OK you 5060 users...when you press the button where the options for macro, supermacro etc are selected, does a selection wheel appear or do you just push the button over and over to get the selection?

Nothing happens when I push mine.
Before I forget, I fixed the loose tray problem with a simple 3/16 O ring between the tray and the housing. Didn't work loose once this whole trip.

It was in my little O ring box of spares. Im sure there is another in there.

Push the AF/flower/ MF button and hold it down - the selection wheel should appear - then while holding it down turn the dial below the ON/OFF dial . This should make the selection wheel rotate .Let go when you get to the right choice .

Got me stumped - I take it that you do get a selection wheel when pressing the other function buttons ?

Not my camera, but I think I saw a couple of selections when I held the camera a couple of days ago.

Back
Top Bottom