Hey 5060 users!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This may be of no help to the situation but ....I had a problem with the knob on my Ike housing that controls that wheel. I had to adjust it so that the rubber made better contact with the wheel.

'Slogger

First it's catherine calling me an alkie now you. Why is everyone picking on me :)

Footslogger:
This may be of no help to the situation but ....I had a problem with the knob on my Ike housing that controls that wheel. I had to adjust it so that the rubber made better contact with the wheel.

'Slogger
Mine is a little loose but it works. The problem seems to be that teh macro button does not work at all.

I have tried to re-create the problem with all kinds of settings and permutations and it always works .

Just thinking back a while , I seem to remember that this button was the first one that gave in when the mode dial was on the way out .

sniff sniff, OK! :)

I have had the dial mode fixed twice. I have now learned to remember to pull the knob up before closing the case.

Update, just talked to OLY and they are sending me a new camera, no questions asked! Even paying shipping again. :) Good timing as Im going back to Alaska for a few weeks.

WOW! Good job! hurry back so we can do some macro stuff

Brew Moon for lunch today?

Sure! Call me Im boored silly.

Back
Top Bottom