Here's some of my Playa Del Carmen diving/pictures w/Jason @ Fantaseadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlmainer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm trying to get a link to my Playa Del Carmen diving pictures w/Jason @ Fantaseadive from 12/3-12/6/07. This is what "Photobucket" said to do. I hope it works...someone please let me know. Thanks

tlmainer - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look good to me. I like this one the best.
652514-R1-07-5_008.jpg

Thanks
It's a "cheapo" Sea & Sea MX-10 film camera w/YS-40A flash. Most are taken w/wide angle lens w/red filter and the few closeup pic's are w/the macro lens.
Mine sure don't have the detail as many pic's I have seen on this board due probably to 99.9% are using digital cameras.

Thanks
It's a "cheapo" Sea & Sea MX-10 film camera w/YS-40A flash. Most are taken w/wide angle lens w/red filter and the few closeup pic's are w/the macro lens.
Mine sure don't have the detail as many pic's I have seen on this board due probably to 99.9% are using digital cameras.

Hehee, film cameras are perfectly capable of great detail :wink:

The one in the above post is a nice wide shot - I love the way the fish are peeking through! Well done!

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
Thanks guys...I appreciate it!! Here's another pair "looking."

232323232%7Ffp4323%3B%3Enu%3D3246%3E5%3B7%3E5%3B7%3EWSNRCG%3D3232979%3A67%3A35nu0mrj

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom