Here's another reason to get your pre-teenage kids into diving! (photos)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

debersole:
Let them power wash the pool!

0506-12.jpg

Yeah, but is that the "correct" "DIR for teenagers" way to hold a power washer underwater? (heh) :)

OMG!!!!

doth mine eyes deceive me?

1. child labor
2. no OSHAA compliance
3. commercial diving without a license

i'm suing somebody!

no fins? I say call child protective services too.

gerardnealon:
Thats great. He even has himself an UW Scooter!!! That gun must really push him around under there!! :)

I thought the same thing. I must not be too old yet. My first thought was "How much thrust?" and a mental image of him riding it like a broomstick.

-Ben M.

Yes - he's wearing a pony bottle.

He's not wearing fins as he had to anchor his feet to keep the "thrust" of the power washer from pushing him backwards.

Acutally, after finishing the jog he did use the wand to push him around. He's 13 -- everything has to be a game!!!

Ken abucs:
What's the matter with being MOF?

did he.... just...

ask that?

:11:

you mean... you dont' know????

:wink:

debersole:
Acutally, after finishing the jog he did use the wand to push him around. He's 13 -- everything has to be a game!!!

OMG, he's 13! It must be the angle of that picture because I have a nephew who will be 5 in July and they look the same size.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom