Here's a great dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IF i see you truck on the side of the road on the way down to Venice next week, i will give you a tow!!! Sorry about your car, we have similar troubles after some accidents and cash to pay for things that insurance doesnt want to - know the feeling!! See you on the weekend, thanks for the advanced weather warning, Rick caught us just on the way out before we were going to Blue Springs to go to Denton.

simbrooks:
IF i see you truck on the side of the road on the way down to Venice next week, i will give you a tow!!! Sorry about your car, we have similar troubles after some accidents and cash to pay for things that insurance doesnt want to - know the feeling!! See you on the weekend, thanks for the advanced weather warning, Rick caught us just on the way out before we were going to Blue Springs to go to Denton.
Rick said your doing good. Had you doing navigation.
Get good at it. It's nice to know you can find your way back.
How you doing with you new gear?
We'll get to dive this weekend. I plan on bringing my extra bottle just carry it around with me. I figure looking for teeth and dragging a flag should be a good task managment load to test the configuration. We'll find out. If we dive together you can run the course and keep us on track. It's great practice.
Fred

fgray1:
How you doing with you new gear?
We'll get to dive this weekend. I plan on bringing my extra bottle just carry it around with me. I figure looking for teeth and dragging a flag should be a good task managment load to test the configuration. We'll find out. If we dive together you can run the course and keep us on track. It's great practice.
Fred
Our new gear seems to work well, i was well weighted, Becky dropped a couple of #'s at a final near empty tank in the shallows test, we both were trimmed out a little too feet heavy, a little tank shifting sorted that out!!

As for your extra bottle, are you planning on outlasting us underwater??? And getting all those teeth for yourself? As for nav, in those conditions, with the surge shifting you around all the time, i will know my way to shore and thats about it, how far out etc are tough to guage apart from by depth. I will bring the compass and other gear, inc spare flag, in case we havent got enough(!!), just to check on.

Hey P2 how about we shoot for the second weekend in April.
To do Ginnie.
I can't go next weekend cause I'm doing the Venice thing.
I got to get my daughter back in the water. Your welcome to come and bring your son just a fun simple dive.

Hey Fred - thanks for the invite this weekend. Sean doesn't seem to be too much into the diving thing right now.

I am trying to get as much cave time in as possible to feel comfortable with the next round of skills I will need to work with in training.

The second weekend in april sounds good - I have to be somewhere the nite of the 10th - not sure where - but I have been informed that if I miss it - it is upon penalty of death so could we do the dives a little earlier in the day than usual? Let me know...and have fun this weekend - I know you will!!

The second weekend in april sounds good - I have to be somewhere the nite of the 10th - not sure where - but I have been informed that if I miss it - it is upon penalty of death so could we do the dives a little earlier in the day than usual? Let me know...and have fun this weekend - I know you will!!

I talked to Rick About the 10th. He said He wants to go earlier too. He has a play at church to be in at 6 pm so I'll see if we can set it up.
I'll get back to you.
Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom