Here it is, the replacement for the 5D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigfrog23

Reaction score
Just kidding:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: i don't think they will ever release that thing, but canon did just release the update to the 40D with the introduction of the 50D. it has a new chip in it with a 15.1 MP censer and a hole lot more bell and whistles than one could ever use at once. it looks like they have fixed the live view so you can auto focus with live view on. On a side Note i almost feel bad for housing manufactures having to keep up with the camera companies it only seems like a couple months ago that the 40D came out and now it has been replace. i just hope that the 50D will fit in my aquatica 30D housing like the 40D did.

here is the link to the new camera Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR Camera

The upside to the 50D for any 40D users - or for those who want the 50D and a less expensive 40D for backup - is that they are virtually the same on the body...which means that the 50D will most likely slide right into existing 40D housings. Now that would be a beautiful thing if Canon keeps doing it!

Argh....u got me....even though I am a Nikon shooter!

I too am waiting to see the replacement for the 5D and the replacement for the Nikon D300, D3, etc etc etc...

This hobby is way too painful on my wallet.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom