Henderson online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henrikdk

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone here know of a good online shop with Henderson gear? (gloves & hoods)

Best regards

Henrik :dazzler1:

Henrikdk:
Hi,

Does anyone here know of a good online shop with Henderson gear? (gloves & hoods)

Best regards

Henrik :dazzler1:
Try LeisurePro - www.leisurepro.com - they've got the full line of both Hyperstretch and GoldCore hoods and gloves - and probably one of the best prices also.

We carry a lot of Henderson, mainly the hyperstretch in the hoods and gloves, in 3, 5, and 7 mil. I can't say enough good stuff about the hyperstretch when it comes to the hoods and gloves. I always hated putting on a hood, felt like I was being strangled, but the hyperstretch is really comfortable... and the dexterity with the glove is pretty amazing compared to standard neoprene.

scubatoys:
We carry a lot of Henderson, mainly the hyperstretch in the hoods and gloves, in 3, 5, and 7 mil. I can't say enough good stuff about the hyperstretch when it comes to the hoods and gloves. I always hated putting on a hood, felt like I was being strangled, but the hyperstretch is really comfortable... and the dexterity with the glove is pretty amazing compared to standard neoprene.

I've been over the different websites with Henderson gear now, and getting confused...!

Since I'm from Denmark, and never dives in anything but my Henderson Drysuit, I would like to have the same brand in hood and gloves (yes I admit - I'm a "snob") Unfortunately the dealer where I bought the suit didn't have gloves and hoods, so I'm wearing Mares gloves and a Bare hood - it doesn't look good! :crafty:

I can see that Henderson makes a 7/5mm Arctic hood, but I cant see that they are making a Hyperstretch hood?? What's the difference??

Henrikdk:
I've been over the different websites with Henderson gear now, and getting confused...!

Since I'm from Denmark, and never dives in anything but my Henderson Drysuit, I would like to have the same brand in hood and gloves (yes I admit - I'm a "snob") Unfortunately the dealer where I bought the suit didn't have gloves and hoods, so I'm wearing Mares gloves and a Bare hood - it doesn't look good! :crafty:

I can see that Henderson makes a 7/5mm Arctic hood, but I cant see that they are making a Hyperstretch hood?? What's the difference??

Ok, since you are wearing a dry suit, the artic hood would probably be better. Hyperstretch is a material that is very comfortable and stretchy so they go off and on easy and don't feel like they are choking you... they only come in a bibbed hood design thoug, and the artic hood is what you would probably want. If you can't find one over there... PM me and I'll help you get one.

Here's the link to their hoods... near the bottom of the page:
http://hendersonusa.com/product_bgh.html

scubatoys:

I agree with Larry, hyperstretch type material is worth the price IMO. I've found one downside to be i get colder, faster with the hyperstretch. So, if you normally stay warm in a standard 3 mil hood or gloves, get the 5 mil hyperstretch hood or gloves. Same for the suits, go to the next thicker size.

gedunk:
I agree with Larry, hyperstretch type material is worth the price IMO. I've found one downside to be i get colder, faster with the hyperstretch. So, if you normally stay warm in a standard 3 mil hood or gloves, get the 5 mil hyperstretch hood or gloves. Same for the suits, go to the next thicker size.

So which glove should I pick instead of the Hyperstretch? Is the Gold Core warmer?

-Henrik

Henrikdk:
So which glove should I pick instead of the Hyperstretch? Is the Gold Core warmer?

-Henrik

What temperature water you plan on diving in? What are you using now and do your hands stay warm in them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom