Henderson H2 v. Thermoprene?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2 is the older line. Thermoprene is supposed to be a stretchier fabric allowing a tighter fit, and is supposedly more abrasion resistant.

Sounds warmer, probably easier to sell... I've got the 8/7 semi dry and I love it. I've done dives in 32* water, lost total use of my hands and couldn't feel my toes so bad I fell over, but was warm everywhere else and was steaming when I rolled it down.

Thanks. The one you have is the H2 or the Thermoprene?

Thermoprene is their less expensive line. H2 was their 2nd generation of the Hyperstretch line. It was stretchier than Thermoprene, and more abrasion resistant, and quite a bit more expensive. It also has better seals on the wrists, ankles and neck and zipper. It has now been replaced by the Aqua Loc line. I own both, if you are wanting warmer go with the H2 if you can still find one, or even their Aqua Loc if you can afford the difference.

Hello: I have a hard-to-fit- shape-off- the-rack. I bought the Henderson Thermoprene back zip jump in L , from LeisurePro, when the chart indicated xls. The suit fits like it was made for me. The 75 % stretch,I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom