Henderson 5-MM Hyperstretch No-Zip Boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My fiance just bought a pair for her UW cert class. She said they are super comfortable and have almost a full shoe sole on the bottom. With the hyper stretch, there is no need for a zipper. Looks like they are super nice. LDS for 75$

Heard some bad things about the durability of Henderson wet suits. If you go check the exposure suit forum many of the Henderson threads have to do with them falling apart by unraveling. I would go with another brand

I have the 7mm...I really like them, I hate having to deal with a zipper.

Heard some bad things about the durability of Henderson wet suits. If you go check the exposure suit forum many of the Henderson threads have to do with them falling apart by unraveling. I would go with another brand

Interesting, since I dive the hell out of my suits and none of my Hyperstretch suits have fallen apart or "unraveled".

I cannot speak from personal use but when I keep seeing the same problem written about on here over and over again it would lead me to believe there is a problem with the product. Since there are so many different choices out there I would just rather go a different direction but that is just my opinion.

I've heard of lots of problems with the Henderson Instadry boots...but I have seen nothing on the regular hyperstretch boots. I've had mine for a year and have been doing lots of CA shore dives, they still look like new.

I've heard of lots of problems with the Henderson Instadry boots...but I have seen nothing on the regular hyperstretch boots. I've had mine for a year and have been doing lots of CA shore dives, they still look like new.

I stand 100% corrected, my boots that fell apart were InstaDry's, not Hyperstretch.

As for the wetsuits I still recommend Hyperstretch highly, my oldest Hyperstretch suit is 4 years old with hundreds of dives and is in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom