Henderson 5-MM Hyperstretch No-Zip Boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot speak from personal use but when I keep seeing the same problem written about on here over and over again it would lead me to believe there is a problem with the product. Since there are so many different choices out there I would just rather go a different direction but that is just my opinion.

I'd say listen to someone who uses them, I can't imagine ever buying another suit. I wear nothing but Hyperstretch suits and am pretty damn hard on them. No unusual wear that I didn't personally cause. They may be a little less durable than some suits but you can't beat them for comfort, a trade off I happily make.

I may have made the same mistake as you in not differentiating from the hyperstretch and the hyperdry. sorry

Just got my boots today, they fit great, weird thing is I really have no way of knowing if they are 5mm they seem pretty thin, all I have to go with is a sticky label on the packaging. I wonder if it was just worth getting the 7mm for $5 more.

I bought a couple of Henderson Hyperstretch booties (5mm) and gloves(3mm) for me and my buddy.

Booties started falling apart after 30-40 dives.

Glove stitching opened at several places between the fingers.

Most booties cost about half the price and start falling apart after about 100 dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom