For Sale Henderson Thermoprene Pro 5mm Full-Suit (New, XL-Short), Cressi Baleari PHS 3mm Boots (New, 11), Henderson Aqualock 5mm Boots (Used twice, 10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you mind letting us know your build? Trying to see if the suit would fit me, but I'm fairly broad (I'm 5'10", 220ish with a 45" chest)

I'm 5'10.5", ~180-195lbs and 40-42" chest, depending on time of year (strength training).

Even with my winter weight, the suit was too big in the trunk. It bunched around my waist and under my arms. Legs and arms were about right, but mine are thicker than average for my weight.

The suit is VERY stretchy. It was actually surprising just how stretchy. I got it because I tried an Aqualock suit in L that was too tight, but in the Thermoprene Pro material it probably would've worked fine.

gotcha - that's super helpful, but I feel like the 3+ inch difference might be too much for me and I'd need to size up. I'll def think about it and get back to you if I'm interested. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom