Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try "The Urinators' Shop."

Look it up in your Funk and Wagnels.

I agree with Scuba or Diving being in the name - search engines use those words when people search for you.

"Sea Scuba Escapes" "Sea Scuba Adventures"

Try "The Urinators' Shop."

Look it up in your Funk and Wagnels.
"Breathe In, Breathe Out, Repeat as Necessary" ... sounds like you know Joe Odom. I took several technical classes with him - in the Rebreather class, if I heard it once, I heard it a hundred times - "Inhale, Exhale, Repeat As Necessary" ... "Mouthpiece In, Mouthpiece On, Breathe" ... he is one of the best instructors I have ever met.

"Breathe In, Breathe Out, Repeat as Necessary" ... sounds like you know Joe Odom. I took several technical classes with him - in the Rebreather class, if I heard it once, I heard it a hundred times - "Inhale, Exhale, Repeat As Necessary" ... "Mouthpiece In, Mouthpiece On, Breathe" ... he is one of the best instructors I have ever met.

I'm not really sure where I heard that phrase first but it may have been from Joe. I did my TDI / SDI instructor training / cross-over with Joe Odom and Brian Carney back in the mid 90's.

FYI, for search engine purposes, you don't need key words like "Dive" or "Scuba" in your business name. You put the key search words in the KEYWORD meta tag statement, and the search engine web crawlers associate those with your website.

FYI, for search engine purposes, you don't need key words like "Dive" or "Scuba" in your business name. You put the key search words in the KEYWORD meta tag statement, and the search engine web crawlers associate those with your website.
FYI - no offense, but KEYWORD meta tags are old school and one of the largest search engines - Google - does not use them at all. What's most important is domain name, title and description - that is what Google searches for ....

P.S. I design websites as well as dive, as well as many other things ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom