Help! XDeep stealth 2.0 classic bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crock

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can anyone help with providing a pic, vid or links for setting up the bungee on the XDeep stealth 2.0 classic bladder. Couldn't find anything only line.

there are many ways to do things but most people i believe would simply use the bungee provided. tie one length to the bottom tab with a loop on the end for a crotch bungee. then tie on four other lengths on the back tabs. put a loop in the end of two of them and tie a clip on the end of the other two. these will wrap around your torso. fasten the clips to the loops to secure together. you can simply run one of them through the crotch bungee loop to hold that one in place.
i personally have modified mine to attach direct to the harness but i dont think i could describe it and have no pics.

there are many ways to do things but most people i believe would simply use the bungee provided. tie one length to the bottom tab with a loop on the end for a crotch bungee. then tie on four other lengths on the back tabs. put a loop in the end of two of them and tie a clip on the end of the other two. these will wrap around your torso. fasten the clips to the loops to secure together. you can simply run one of them through the crotch bungee loop to hold that one in place.
i personally have modified mine to attach direct to the harness but i dont think i could describe it and have no pics.
Thank you. Does anyone else have pics or another method?

If you have a few bucks you can purchase a training video by Steve Martin on sidemount diving. It gives a detailed setup guide for the stealth (among other very useful things). Highly recommended especially if you are just staring sidemount.

Just did the side mount coarse, all setup up now. I will try to post pics later. Thanks for all the help guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom