Help with THERMO Pro Valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverNewb

New
Reaction score
I bought some equipemtn including a tank that has a THERMO Pro Valve.

Actually my question isnt about the valve but the cover. All of the valve covers tear they look like they are to small for the top of the valve.

Those who have Pro Valves... can you point me to what kind of cover will fit? I am using it as a yoke, not a din.

We will be making tooling for the Pro valve and have covers shortly. The volume of Pro valves is now such that is it economical.

Lee
Sea Pearls

^^ Cool! I ran into the same issue with my X7.

DiverNewb:
I bought some equipemtn including a tank that has a THERMO Pro Valve.

Actually my question isnt about the valve but the cover. All of the valve covers tear they look like they are to small for the top of the valve.

Those who have Pro Valves... can you point me to what kind of cover will fit? I am using it as a yoke, not a din.

I have that valve on my E7-80s. I bought a few nice heavy black rubber covers that don't fit well at all. The thin dipped plastic ones pop on nicely. I don't know how consistent they are across sources.

Pete

spectrum:
I have that valve on my E7-80s. I bought a few nice heavy black rubber covers that don't fit well at all. The thin dipped plastic ones pop on nicely. I don't know how consistent they are across sources.

Pete

Hmm... I've gone through a few of the thin ones...

This happens :wink:

DSC01987.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom