Help with finding a class or school?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98:
This is a troll, right? ROFLMAO.

Give me a minute, I have to compose myself after that one.

O.K., better now.

Try Paradise Scuba in College Station. I don't know how their classes are but they put a lot of effort last year into getting parts for my regulators that are hard to get. Also get in touch with the A&M dive club at the Rec. center, they may be able to help some more.

Too old...that's rich...lol. Who told you that?

Gee Mike, I guess we need to stay out of the water, huh? One thing wrong with that scenario, though....who's gonna get the young bucks outta trouble if we're not there? :wink:

bobert2412:
Looking for a place to learn to dive. Do you know of a good school or class in the Huntsville or College Station areas? Been told I'm too old (45) but I still want to learn. Thanks for your help.

I'm probably not the only one who would like to know who told you you were too old.

Regards,

Your only as old as you feel. (Or something like that.)

Age is just a number! It's what you do with it that counts.

Try Paradise Scuba in College Station. And who on earth told you that you were too old? That is complete nonsense!!! If you are healthy and can swim/float age is not an issue.

I agree with Dee, age is just a number... what matters is what you do with it.

Maria

Cudabait:
I'm probably not the only one who would like to know who told you you were too old.

Regards,

I have a feeling it was either: someone who was a tad bit jealous... or his mom.

My husband's mom tells him that he's too old to do most of the recreational activities that he does. But I don't think he's listening...

:wink:

bobert2412:
Looking for a place to learn to dive. Do you know of a good school or class in the Huntsville or College Station areas? Been told I'm too old (45) but I still want to learn. Thanks for your help.

At 54 I'm an old geezer diver. :eyebrow: I have been diving 27 years. If your health is good and you feel good go for it. Have fun.

Firefyter:
Gee Mike, I guess we need to stay out of the water, huh?

Yeah Tom, now that I've found out I'm too old the closest thing to diving I'm gonna do is get geared up and stand outside when it's raining. :D

I wonder who the idiot was that told him he's too old? (If it's his mom I retract the "idiot" part) I sent him a p.m. with the College Station info. but it doesn't look like he's been on the board again. Hope he finds a good LDS.

Whenever my mom calls and I tell her I'm going diving on a weekend she always says "Is there a lifeguard there?"

"Yes mom." :wink:

Back
Top Bottom