Help with Conshelf XIV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnmennell

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the board and need some help. I am switching from a Dacor Extreme Plus which is impossible to find parts for to the Conshelf XIV. I am interested in where people put the second stage, octopus, etc on the first stage. Also, is it possible to switch the second stage to a left hand input.

Thanks

As a general rule with a irst stage of that shape, I point the HP port down the left side of my body at anywhere from a 90 to 135 degree angle from vertical (3 to 5 o'clock) and then install the inflator hose, primary second stage hose and octo hose in counter clockwise order as it puts them close to the direction they need to be pointing.

The Conshelf 14 second stage inlet fitting is permanently attached to the case as is the internal flow vane so the hose cannot be reversed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom