Help! Urgent feedback needed for Aquapix by Sea and Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShoalDiverSA:
Hi Deb,

Just curious - how did the trial go and what did you decide?

Cheers,

Andrew
Hi Andrew: Sorry, but I've been pre-occupied with a new job. The news is I did try the Aquapix at the pool and was even more disappointed. It just doesn't let enough light in. When using the flash and diffuser, the pic was almost black. Our vis isn't as good here in the river as in the ocean etc and it just would not have worked. I took it back, got a full refund and my LDS owner says he won't be selling them.
Now, the good news!!! Today I got a Olympus C5050 on e-bay and I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Then will come the housing. I can hardly wait cause my other camera for top side is only 3.2 MP's and this new one should beat it all to heck. ( that wasn't my first choice for words)
We have a couple of feet of ice here and there will be some ice diving going on this weekend. If my camera is here I'll be taking some pics. Not going to dive though. Too chicken, take care. deb

Thanks for the feedback - glad you got a great camera in the end.

Wish I could get one....

Cheers,

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom