Help request: laptop on Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Help request from the SB community.

My wife had a diving accident yesterday. I'm trying pull the dive off the ****** rental computer (naturally hers broke the night before). I've sourced a cable but need a friend with a laptop who is willing to installithe oceanic software and help me pull the dive info off. I'll be leaving the island midday Sunday.

We have Oceanic software on our computers at the Aldora Office (that is the kind of dive computer we use). Should be able to help. Office is just off the main drag (Melgar) on Calle 5 just south of the square.

Closed between 3 and 6 PM

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

www.aldora.com

Depending on where you're located and if Dave and Aldora can't help (as they will be closing in 5 minutes), I have the Oceanic Oceanlog 2 software loaded on my computer. You appear to have PM's disabled - please PM me soon for my local contact info.

Thanks both, I've sent you both a message. Not sure where to turn on PM's, can't find it in the account settings

Cheers and thanks

I also have Oceanlog2x on a computer and have the old and new cables. You can PM (if it works for you). It tried a test email to the scubaboard email for myself but it bounced. Or reply here and I can try to keep watch.

Not sure where to turn on PM's, can't find it in the account settings
Click your own name at the top of the page.
Scroll down to Privacy Settings on the left.
Check the box "Start conversations with you"
Save at the bottom

It's different on a phone but similar enough that you can figure it out.

000.JPG

Click your own name at the top of the page.
Scroll down to Privacy Settings on the left.
Check the box "Start conversations with you"
Save at the bottom

It's different on a phone but similar enough that you can figure it out.

View attachment 513536
Thanks. Strangely that's how it was already set but I turned it off and on again.

To all who offered I'll try Aldora tonight when they reopen and fall back on other offers if that doesn't work.

I should have mentioned the wife is OK now. Out of hospital after suffering an IPE. Thank god for Scubaboard because I was 95% sure that was the issue due to the topic being discussed here.

Thanks. Strangely that's how it was already set but I turned it off and on again.
I still can't message you. I'm stumped.

Post your email address here, then come back tomorrow and edit it out.

A friend of mine had one years ago. She hasn't been back in the water since. Best wishes to your wife.

I should have mentioned the wife is OK now. Out of hospital after suffering an IPE. Thank god for Scubaboard because I was 95% sure that was the issue due to the topic being discussed here.

To all who offered I'll try Aldora tonight when they reopen and fall back on other offers if that doesn't work.

Try your Messaging Preferences within the Contact Details menu.
upload_2019-4-6_17-1-56.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom