Help on pairing Uwatec smart tec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I goto step 3 I touch the computer and transmitter even make sure it is the same side of the computer as shown in the picture hold it there fo 1 minute and nothing happens. It does not say pair or faulty.

LOL hopefully I feel like a idiot in a minute. But even if the transmitter was bad it should say fail correct?

When I goto step 3 I touch the computer and transmitter even make sure it is the same side of the computer as shown in the picture hold it there fo 1 minute and nothing happens. It does not say pair or faulty.

LOL hopefully I feel like a idiot in a minute. But even if the transmitter was bad it should say fail correct?

Okay, after you hold the button for one second and the tank stops flashing

You position the computer and turn the gas on. (are you sure you are turning the gas off and purging the system between tries?)

Within 15-20 seconds after you turn the gas on, the computer should say 'pair'.

Yes I have even un hooked the reg from the tank and waited. Does it sound like a bad trainsmitter?

Yes I have even un hooked the reg from the tank and waited. Does it sound like a bad trainsmitter?

Unfortunately, it does. I would say take it to an LDS who would walk through the steps one more time to confirm.

PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom