Help Mr. OCRMASTER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just got this (somewhat terse) message from ocrmaster, evidently a man of few words. Anyway: -

Quote:
hong kong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where can i find scuba gear in hong kong.

i am looking into purchasing a dive computer.

i will be going in a week.

Ages since I bought in HK (it was Bunn's off Queen's Road East, that still there?). Anyone got suggestions - isn't there a first / second floor place in Lockhart road opposite the MTR exit?

I'm away for a few days on a liveaboard from this afternoon:D , so I'd appreciate it if anyone who can help could PM ocrmaster direct.

Please help.

Thanks,

Prodive (wanchai) www.prodive.com.hk
Diving Adventure (causeway ay) www.divinghk.com
Diving Express (Tsim Sha Tsui/ Kowloon) www.divingexpress.com
Ocean Sky Diving (TST/ Kowloon) www.oceanskydiver.com
there are a lot more shops in HK and the market is very competitive.

I did stop by Bunn's recently, not much of a selection. Didn't really check the price. Bunn's is off Johnson Rd, a slight walk from wanchai MTR.

these are just a few of the places in HK. I usually go to prodive as they tend to match or have better prices. For camera related stuff, diving adventure.

Back
Top Bottom