Help me name MY New Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think this thread has inspired me to rename my 30' sportcraft Nauti and Nice I love these boat naming threads. We have been having the same issue with image, divers versus spearfisherman we cater to both but diver have the numbers and alot are turned of by spearing. Currently our boat is named "Spear 'Em Deep" which is how it was named when I bought it. Anyone know the ritual for changing a boat's name without getting bad juju?

How about Drop in the Ocean (After all, that's what it does to divers, spearfishers, and so on.)

(I want J.'s family to dub their boat Drag and Drop, since it's used for water skis, kneeboards, wakeboards, and the occasional dive.)

If you were doing reef dives to the west of somewhere or other, Intentionally Left Bank is another fun one.

I've always liked the name "Nuatical Lady" ... But I also like "Lady of the Sea".
Hmmmm.
Split the difference, go with "Nau-Sea"

Lady of the Sea was the name of jimmy buffetts sea boat he crashed in nantuket...i think his plane names make great boat names.... my personal favorite is the Hemisphere Dancer

Wreck-DOM - pronounced Rectum
"Wreck Divers On a Mission"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom