Help me Name my boat!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We just bought a new Boat this past weekend, and im having a hell of a time naming it!!! Its a 25' cabin cruiser, located here in FL. We do alot of diving, and will use it all over FL, and plan on taking it to the Bahama's, down to the Key's, etc.

I was thinking of a diving name, but can't find a good diving name, that will match the boat.

So far best i could come up with, is " Happy Hours " , i thought, and maybe have a wine glass spilling over the name, or with a Umbrella in it, etc, have any suggestion's ???

Here is a Pic of the boat!

I'll spare you the pain... last time I named a boat it sank within 4 months as a total loss.

FLTEKDIVER:
We just bought a new Boat this past weekend, and im having a hell of a time naming it!!! Its a 25' cabin cruiser, located here in FL. We do alot of diving, and will use it all over FL, and plan on taking it to the Bahama's, down to the Key's, etc.

I was thinking of a diving name, but can't find a good diving name, that will match the boat.

So far best i could come up with, is " Happy Hours " , i thought, and maybe have a wine glass spilling over the name, or with a Umbrella in it, etc, have any suggestion's ???

Here is a Pic of the boat!

That's a Classic 245 if I'm not mistaken. Nice boat! I have been torn for my next boat upgrade between that one, the 242, and the 222 for different reasons.

Naming is such a personal thing. What do you want to think of or what do you want others to think of when they hear the name of your boat? Then find a name that will invoke those thoughts.

--Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom