help me get a hatchback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
so, is offroad diesels ok? :D
lets see .. 2007 Duramax Diesel/6 speed Allison trans ... 360HP and 650ft lbs torque ... that ought to be able to twist something off :D

hey Andy .. might just be able to haul all your dive gear , lol :)

photohikedive:
I meant the fuel, not the vehicle.... :D
so you meant to to say diesel and not diesels :wink:

I would be leery of putting any "not certified for highway use" fuel in any modern vehicle .. at times, we get lots of vehicles with fuel problems from getting fuel (or gas) in Mexico
... carry a fuel filter in your vehicle if you do (and know how to install it)

H2Andy:
oh no, purchase target date is March

my wife has weighed in on the side of the Honda Fit Sport

i'm still leaning towards the Scion xA

I have a Chevy HHR and LOVE it. Mine has 172 horses and I run it like a scalded dog on the highway and still average 28-30mpg. Not sure what city mileage would be, I don't do a lot of in-town driving. Ya know, hubby is a Chevy dealer here in Ohio and we'll be down there in March for a visit, wouldn't be the first time he'd sold and delivered a car out of state :D
Ber :lilbunny:

D_B:
so you meant to to say diesel and not diesels :wink:

I would be leery of putting any "not certified for highway use" fuel in any modern vehicle .. at times, we get lots of vehicles with fuel problems from getting fuel (or gas) in Mexico
... carry a fuel filter in your vehicle if you do (and know how to install it)

it was bad enough that you couldn't drink the water in Mexico, now you can't use the gas????

I like the HHR, good "truck, features, milage, nice layout, and a good price to boot

photohikedive:
it was bad enough that you couldn't drink the water in Mexico, now you can't use the gas????
you know that water your not supposed to drink? ... well, your car doesn't like drinking it ether :wink:

yeah... gas in Mexico is a blend of gas and water and what knows what

not good for cars

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom